PUBLIC NOTICE OF AGM
The Springfield Lakes State School Parents & Citizen’s Association will hold this year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) at 7pm, Tuesday 18th February 2020 in the Springfield Lakes State School Staffroom (Administration building). All staff, parents and citizens of the Springfield Lakes community are invited to attend.
SLSS P&C’s focus is to support the school, staff and students by providing funding for enhanced services, resources and improvements to the facilities of the school.
At the AGM, there will be:
- A call for membership for this year
- The adoption of the Constitution (if updated)
- The endorsement of the 2019 Auditor’s Report
- The endorsement of the 2020 Student Protection Risk Management Strategy
- The adoption of the 2020-2025 Strategic Plan and Budget, and
- Nominations and election of the 2020 Executive Committee, positions vacant include:
· Vice President
- Other potential positions, to be discussed and decided at the AGM, may include:
· Grants Officer
· Fundraising/Events Coordinator
· Communications Officer
· Sponsorship Officer
There is no expectation that everyone who attends the AGM will then join as a member. If you are interested in observing what happens at a P&C meeting, please come along.
Tea & coffee and a light supper provided.
The February General Meeting will follow directly after the AGM for those who wish to stay. Please email any agenda items to email@example.com.